1) Chapters 1 and 2, Title V, Book I of the Civil Code provided for the provisions on the Age of Majority. However, it has been superseded by the Executive Order No. 209 (series of 1987; otherwise known as the Family Code), which in turn has been amended by Republic Act No. 6809.
See: Title X – Emancipation and Age of Majority (Family Code)
• Chapter 1 – Emancipation, Title V, Book I, Civil Code
• Chapter 2 – Age of Majority, Title V, Book I, Civil Code
• Title X – Emancipation and Age of Majority, Family Code
• Title X – Emancipation and Age of Majority (Family Code), Annotations
/Updated: April 23, 2023
Already a subscriber? Log in below. Not yet a member? Subscribe.